Friday, April 1, 2011

I've Decided to Joust

Jousting just looks like so much fun that I've decided instead of just helping out with the Lysts on the Lake: Lone Star Open Joust, that I want to actually compete as a jouster.

ummm...

Yeah, right, this is an April Fool's joke. There is no way that I will be jousting at the tournament. There is no way that I will ever joust, period. There is however an actual competitive jousting tournament being held in Austin, TX from April 29 - May 1, 2011. My good friend SH is producing it, and my husband will be competing in it. It promises to be one of the largest, if not the largest competitive joust in the US. At least as far as number of jousters goes. To find out more about the Lysts on the Lake, just click on the link.


My friend SH on his trusty steed Lucky(on left) tilting against another friend at a previous tournament

No comments:

Post a Comment